The Southeby Plaza Building
11911 San Vicente Blvd. (at Montana)
Professional office space designed specifically for psychologists, psychiatrists, and related mental health practitioners.
- Professionally decorated waiting rooms.
- Client waiting call system in waiting rooms.
- Temperature controls for offices based on office orientation.
- Seperate rear exit from each suite without using waiting room.
- Common area with refrigerator, microwave oven and storage cabinets.
- State of the art soundproofing featuring full floor to ceiling demising walls with sound channels and insulation. Office doors feature special acoustical seals at the head and jam, and special “drop seals” at the threshold.
- Full janitorial service
- Convenient rest-room facilities
- Located in prestigious low-rise building. Commercial tenants include Soup Plantation, Noah’s Bagels, Jamba Juice, Bank of America, and Falcon Head Leather.
- Parking in building garage at reasonable rates or on adjacent side streets.
- Convenient to restaurants, shopping, and major freeways.